Monday, January 15, 2007

Disappear Fear

So here we sit at the NWA airport waiting for our delayed flight. Our bags have been packed, our papers looked over and over, our stress levels are on high. For the past three days all eyes have been on the weather and how it will effect us. ICE SUCKS!

We were so lucky in that the Winter Blitz stayed just to the Northwest of us. Not sure how but it did. Yesterdays flights were cancelled and icy rain was coming down, but today it is just snow and not a lot of it.

Sleeping last night was almost impossible, I had a boy on either side of me snuggled so close any other night I would have slept like a queen, but I was listening outside; was it raining, snowing, sleeting??? I would wake up and look at the trees and the ground.

Paul and I went over to a friends house to pick up a package to be delivered in Nepal. On our way home there was a car in front of us. On the window there was a sticker that said "Disappear Fear" it was like God put it there for me to see. My mom, Paul and I went to church yesterday morning and the sermon was much the same, let go and let God. It is like he is hitting me over the head to say dont worry you wil be fine, all will be fine.

I do know that everything will work out, it always does. It might not be the way I want it, but it willwork out. I am trusting that it will now.

I have been on the verge of tears for the last three days. A combination of sadness and total excitment. It was so hard saying good bye to my boys, they were so brave and didn't cry. I could tell that Rowe was unhappy, but he was such a big boy. Beck said, "Good bye mom!" It was like he was saying, "you all have been talking about this for so long just go and do it!"

My mom, dad and Aunt Jan are there to care for the boys, so they could not be in better hands. Now Paul and I need to focus on the task at hand, bringing home our daughter and enjoying the experience while we do it.

Our bags were over weight, the lady checking us in was super nice and she let it go, especially since when we get on the plane in LA the weight limit goes up. I am happy that my brother let me borrow his computer. It is theraputic to be able to write.

The Hogs lost Guz Malzhan, so now what??? Poor Hogs.....

No comments: