Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Slow coming....

It is Nov. 15th and we have not heard any news from Nepal regarding file numbers and what the Ministry is doing this week. One hundred files sounds like a lot but lately they have been getting through 20-30 a week so we will see what this means. Paul and I would love to be in Nepal mid Dec. that is what we are putting out to the universe, we will just have to see what happens.

We are both feeling that the time with just two kids is coming to a close, it is a wonderful feeling and a scary feeling all at the same time. I think the boys are feeling that something big is going to happen soon. I wake up at night wondering how I am going to fit three little bodies in to my bed at night. What wonderful things to have to worry about. ;)

Sujina seems so close yet so far away. I want to go out and start buying her clothes; sweaters, shoes, tights but I know I need to wait. Everything during this process has gone so smoothly, it has all happend just at the right times for us and so I just have to remember to have FAITH and to let go.

I have joined a websight called NChild. It is for people that have adopted, who are looking to adopt and who are in the process of adopting from Nepal. I have found it extremely helpful hearing other peoples experiences, timelines, frustrations, joys etc.....

My experience so far has been wonderful, we could not have asked for a better agency, Faith International, nor could we have been given a more beautiful daughter. We feel very blessed.

More soon......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there....it could go fast, it could go slow, but it will happen. Do resist the temptation to buy and plan - just hold the idea of her in your hearts. When she's with you, you'll have all the time in the world to do that other stuff.

Grandma Lin said...

It looks GREAT Steph!! What a wonderful way to keep up with the news. Can't wait myself to hold her!!
Love to all 5 of you,
Grandma Lin