Thursday, November 16, 2006

chicken pox anyone????

Well, we recieved an email from our agency saying that the baby room where Sujina is has Chicken Pox! Neither Rowe nor Beck have had chicken pox so I am not sure what Sujina is going through nor do I know what should be done, not that I have any control over that. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!! I know Children's Home is doing all they can and will be taking great care of the babies during this illness, but I hate the fact that she is sick and I am not there to comfort and nurture her.

The good news is that the file numbers have moved to 1738 so we are getting closer. I guess there were a few files with paper issues; missing, insufficient etc... so I just keep my fingers crossed that we have everything in our file that we need. One person on NChild was saying because of the High Season - trekking- in Nepal at this time, flights in and out of the country are booked!

So again, I guess there are good reasons we are not going at this point in time.

No comments: