Thursday, November 30, 2006

54 away.......

Well we heard yesterday from Eric at Faith that the ministry had worked through file number 1780. That is great news. We are still hoping for a trip in Dec. so please keep that in your thoughts as well. We also learned that Sujina did indeed have chicken pox, but seems to be doing well and did not have them very bad or for very long. We were sent some photos and she looks good.

They say she is crawling now and can sit up unassisted. I just wonder how the boys are going to deal with that!!! Sounds fun.

I guess my concern now is what the US Embassy's hours will be during the US holiday of Christmas and New Years. As my father would say, " Dont borrow trouble" but I can't help to think that we will be in Kathmandu then.

It is snowing here, Rowe (four year old) always said that we would go get Sujina when it snowed. So of course I want to go get her now!! We started putting Beck in the bunkbed under Rowe. He seems to like it alot. His quality of sleep sure has improved. I am hoping he will get used to this and be adjusted when Sujina comes home. Although both boys end up in bed with us by morning, lately they haven't been coming in until 4-5am. Believe it our not that is wonderful.

We all got our Flu shots last Tuesday so Paul and I are ready to face what may come. I sure would like to have my little girl back to get her shots to be ready to face the winter months.

We have also been talking about what to do for Beck's birthday, Dec. 29th, whether to have it here in Fayetteville or at the Farm. If Paul and I are here we will have a little party for him here in Fayetteville with a few friends. It will depend on who is in town as well.

So we will be hoping for 54 files to be processed and signed by mid Dec. Fingers crossed, well wishes, prayers what ever you can do do it please!!!

in the mean time.....

No comments: